- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one in three women and one in six men will experience some kind of physical sexual violence during their lives.
- As survivors find their voice as a result of the #MeToo movement, our law firm has been at the forefront of the legal fight to obtain resource for those who have been sexually abuse.
- With an established history of obtaining significant money damages for survivors while creating reforms to prevent abuse from happening again, Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. offers you the resources of a highly reputable, trusted law firm that stands up to the individuals and institutions who commit wrongful acts.
Confidential, Knowledgeable Legal Team Protects Your Rights And Pursues Compensation On Your Behalf
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one in three women and one in six men will experience some kind of physical sexual violence during their lives. As people who have suffered sexual abuse find their voice as a result of the #MeToo movement, our law firm has been on the forefront of the legal fight to obtain money damages for them. With an established history of obtaining significant money damages for survivors of sexual abuse, Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. offers you the resources of a highly reputable, trusted law firm that stands up to the individuals and institutions who commit wrongful acts.
Sexual Abuse In The United States—And In Your Community
Communities across the US are finally acknowledging the stories of survivors when they bravely confront teachers, clergy and healthcare providers who committed sexual assault. Our law firm has fought and won cases – taking on powerful institutions who covered up abuse that harmed children and adults.
- Earl Bradley: This Delaware pediatrician was convicted in 2011 of sexually assaulting his former patients. Our class action lawsuit recovered $123 million for more than 900 child victims of sexual abuse. Dr. Bradley was sentenced to 14 consecutive life terms plus another 164 years in prison.
- Nikita Levy: An obstetrician and gynecologist at Johns Hopkins Community Medicine in Baltimore committed suicide after allegations of his abuse of patients came to light. More than 8,000 women were believed to have been abused during his 25-year tenure with the hospital. Heading the class-action lawsuit in this case, our firm achieved a $190 million settlement for survivors.
- StarPower: A security guard was convicted of secretly watching minors in a changing area during the Starpower Regional Talent Competition in April 2018. We are actively pursuing an investigation on behalf of our clients, most of whom are minors, that respects their privacy and provides them the resources to begin healing.
These high-profile cases and those currently in the news offer support to those who have suffered rape, sexual coercion, assault, and harassment. Our law firm offers strong, seasoned legal support to men, women, and children who suffer this abuse.
Receive Skilled Legal Help When You Are Sexually Abused
If you have suffered sexual abuse, you may wonder about obtaining justice for the terrible harm done to you. When you take your concerns to the police, a criminal investigation is initiated. Our firm, on the other hand, develops and pursues strong civil actions against the perpetrators who harm and abuse our clients.
While a criminal investigation may yield jail or prison time for the person who harmed you, we fight hard for money damages for our clients to assist in the healing process, and to help deter these painful crimes from happening again.
Sexual assault takes many forms, and it can happen to anyone. The person who assaulted you may be someone you never thought would hurt you, and that no one would ever suspect. You may have been afraid to say anything for many reasons. The individual may have been connected to a school, church, or other organization that seemed too big for you to make a complaint. We understand, and we can help.
Why Choose Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A.?
With more than three decades of successful experience achieving outstanding results for clients and their families who suffer injury through the intentional harm and negligence of others, Schochor, Federico & Staton, P.A. has been actively involved in investigating and pursuing sexual assailants in civil court for years.
We have successful experience with individual and class-action cases of sexual assault across the country. We aggressively pursue all parties liable for the injury and assault that you suffered, including individual and corporate defendants that may have assaulted you, neglected to protect you, concealed the abuse, or failed to properly monitor a healthcare provider, teacher, coach, or clergy member, among others.
Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. doggedly pursues money damages and other remedies for sexual assault and abuse on behalf of our clients, their families, and our communities. Listed in the Bar Register for Preeminent Lawyers and awarded the highest rating from legal ranking agency, Martindale-Hubbell, Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. is a trusted law firm dedicated to protecting your right to compensation after injury caused by the harmful intentions and negligence of other parties.