Five Schochor, Federico & Staton Partners Receive Best Lawyers® 2018 Recognitions
The attorneys of Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. continue earning awards and recognitions for their unwavering commitment to clients and notable successes in the courtroom. Five of our accomplished partners have been recognized with designations for their service to the legal community. We are pleased to announce the selection of the following attorneys to the 2018 Best Lawyers® list: Jonathan Schochor, Kerry D. Staton, Philip C. Federico, James D. Cardea, and Scott P. Kurlander.
How Best Lawyers® are Chosen
The Best Lawyer® designation is done entirely through peer review. Leading lawyers within specific practice areas provide opinions and assessments of their peers and their professional abilities. This information is gathered through a sophisticated and transparent survey process that provides the organization with comprehensive information about the quality of legal services provided in designated geographic areas. The selection process progresses as follows:
- Nominations accepted. While anyone can make a Best Lawyer® nomination, attorneys cannot nominate themselves.
- Peer review. During this step of the process, the peers of nominated lawyers provide their personal assessments.
- All feedback and data are reviewed and analyzed to narrow the list of nominations.
- Eligibility review. The state licensing boards of all remaining candidates are contacted to ensure that each attorney is in good standing.
- Results released. Selected attorneys are notified, and results are shared with the public.
Providing Exceptional Legal Service to the People of Washington D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland
The lawyers of Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. proudly provide the residents of Washington D.C. and Maryland with high quality representation from an award-winning team of attorneys. To put their reputable experience to work in your medical malpractice case, contact the office at 410-234-1000 for a free consultation.