Five Attorneys from Schochor, Federico and Staton Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A is honored to announce that five partners in our firm have been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America 2021.
Our firm has offered excellence in legal service to victims of negligence, medical malpractice, and the wrongful acts of others for more than thirty-five years. We work hard to make a difference in serving our clients and community. Our goal is to help restore the lives of those who are injured.
That effort is recognized again this year by Best Lawyers (R) as our five partners have each been named to receive this honor. Heightening the achievement, each of the individual attorneys has previously received this honor numerous times. Through recognition again in 2021, our attorneys continue to earn the respect and admiration of their peer group with legal skill, hard work, and dedication to our clients.
Firm attorneys recognized by Best Lawyers this year include:
- Jonathan Schochor has been named a Best Lawyers 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” in Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs in Baltimore, Maryland. Similarly, Mr. Schochor is recognized for the eleventh year as a Best Lawyers 2021 in Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs, as well as Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs.
- First recognized in 2011, Philip C. Federico is honored in Best Lawyers 2021 for his eleventh year of achievement in Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs in Baltimore, Maryland. In 2014, Mr. Federico was also named “Lawyer of the Year” in Medical Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs-Baltimore.
- Kerry D. Staton, also recognized for the eleventh year, is honored to receive a Best Lawyers 2021 Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs designation in Baltimore, Maryland again this year. Best Lawyers named Mr. Staton “Lawyer of the Year” for Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs in 2013 and 2018.
- First recognized by Best Lawyers in 2013, James D. Cardea has received a Best Lawyers 2021 Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs designation in Baltimore, Maryland for the ninth year.
- Scott P. Kurlander is recognized for the ninth time this year in Best Lawyers 2021 Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs in Baltimore, Maryland.
First established in 1983, Best Lawyers is highly regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence. Recognition by Best Lawyers follows an exhaustive peer-review process whereby leading attorneys are eligible to vote on commending their peers. The organization annually reviews approximately 10 million evaluations on the legal capabilities and skill of attorneys in a diverse range of practice areas in states and regions around the world.
Schochor, Federico and Staton celebrates the well-earned recognition of our partners, and continues to commit our legal services to individuals and communities who are victims of medical malpractice, mass tort, or other negligence.
Experienced medical malpractice attorneys help you in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. is a leading medical malpractice law firm serving national and local clients in Maryland and Washington, DC. If you or a family member suffers medical negligence, we can help. Contact us today or call 410-234-1000 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.